The functionality of the garage door and the noise produced by it depends on the functioning of the garage door opener. We mostly use door openers from brands like Guardian and Chamberlains LiftMaster as they are known for reliability and power.
Indianapolis Garage Door Experts offer the following types of drives:
- Belt drive openers: Known for its belt drive made of leather, it has a smooth and quiet operation.
- Screw-drive openers: Made to withstand extreme weather conditions, these are sturdy and don't make noise.
- Chain drive openers: With strong built and electronic chain pulley functionality, these are used for moving heavy garage doors. These are known to make noise.
Why Indianapolis Garage Door Experts?
- Affordability - High quality doors that are affordable
- Versatility - Varied horsepower levels and drives to suit any door system
- Sturdiness - Ability to withstand difficult conditions
- Safety - Committed to security and safety
- Customer service - 24/7 customer satisfaction for garage door repair services
Learn more about our same day service… call us now!
Guardian Garage Door Openers
The Professional Series operator micro-adjusts and adapts with the use of our innovative technology that constantly monitors the ever changing conditions of your garage door.
LiftMaster Quiet Belt Drive Garage Door Openers
LiftMaster belt drive systems offer the ultimate in quiet operation. Each delivers smooth-running power and reliable performance year after year. They are the perfect choice for homes with living space above or next to the garage.
LiftMaster Heavy Duty Chain Drive Garage Door Openers
LiftMaster Premium Screw Drive Type Garage Door Openers
Our screw drive openers are specially engineered to run smoothly and quietly, even in extreme temperatures. They deliver superior performance, no matter what climate you live in.
LiftMaster Wall Mount Garage Door Openers
The LiftMaster Wall Mount Garage Door Opener mounts on the wall beside the garage door, freeing up ceiling space, and is available with an optional power standby system that continues working even when the power goes out.